Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Santa Monster

This week at the Hambo Hoedown we received this Santa Monster digi with 2 different sentiments.  I wasn't able to work either sentiment into the sketch I used from Fetch A Sketch, so I used the Ho Ho Ho brads as a kind of sentiment on my card.  We were also asked to "Dress Up Our Corners" since "Santa Monster does not cut corners on his volunteer work at Christmastime," so I rounded mine.  Not real original, I know - sorry!  When I finished the card though I thought it turned out really well thanks to the unique sketch.

Challenges Entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Santa Monster digi and Dress Up Your Corners
Fetch A Sketch - Sketch #13


Card Supplies:
image - Hambo Stamps
Copic markers - C3, C5, E35, YG13, YG17, R29, Y26
paper - glitter cardstock (Best Creation Inc.), green cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (Bo Bunny)
other - We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Nestabilities circle and oval dies, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles (clear rock candy), brads (Bo Bunny)
sketch - Fetch A Sketch #13

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe - fab!! Great use of the sketch too! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh LOVE this! The glitter paper is wonderful to off set the regular papers you used and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Hambo's Hoedown this week!

    Happy Crafting,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love how you've used the sketch! Great colours & sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over st Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous corners. I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete