Monday, June 4, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 319 | Hero Arts

I *FINALLY* got all three OWH Hero Arts stamp sets this weekend - one I won in the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop, another was gifted to me and I bought the third one!  So, when they arrived, I was just itching to ink them up.  So, I thought I would catch up on my Sketch Inspiration challenges.  Cat at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX challenged us to play along with all of the Sketch Inspiration challenges.  As you know if you follow my blog, these sketches are designed for scrapbook layouts, but I use them to create cards - immediate gratification, you know!  In the coming week and a half, you will see more Sketch Inspiration cards.  I used Stampin' Up's Twitterpated paper collection on all of them.  I seem to do that when I sit down to catch up on these sketches.  If you recall, the cards I made in May to catch up all used Echo Park paper!

Supplies Used:
sketch - Sketch Inspiration 319
stamps - Hero Arts Right At Home
paper - Stampin' Up Twitterpated, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Blushing Bride
ink - SU Riding Hood Red
embellishments - Bazzill paper flowers and adhesive pearls
tools - We R Memory Keepers corner rounder

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Christmas at your house getting all those stamps at once! Nice job Allison....you & Sandy are about to ruin me! I NEED to scrapbook but i WANT to make cards! You're right...a lot easier...less space! Nice take on the sketch! I used to have a mind block on using a sketch...I laugh when I think about that! Sketches are a wonderful invention! Definitely helps keep you from sitting there for hours wondering where to start and what to do! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your new goodies! It's always fun to get new stuff to make cards with!!

    Your card is beautiful! I love the patterned paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Glad you got the stamps and whoo hoo that you won one of them and gifted the other!! This card turned out so cute!! I am woefully behind on the Sketch Inspiration challenge. Sadly, I think I may not get back into those. Since they are for scrapbook pages I feel they take more thinking time. LOL I really love how the house stamp looks on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is really a neat card! Love your layout. Clean, Crisp and Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete