Sunday, August 5, 2012

SU Christmas in July - Day 3

Thanks for joining me for my SU Christmas in July weekend - I saved the best for last!  This was my favorite card of the 3 different designs and probably the easiest to mass produce if you send out handmade Christmas cards.  I need to get busy because I only have 12 out of 60 Christmas cards made so far - YIKES!  I'm looking forward to school starting and maybe having a tiny bit more free time to craft.

Which of the 3 cards is your favorite?

Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up.


2 comments:

  1. another great Christmas card! I really like this one but I also like the polka dot...but you're probably right about the "mass production" ease being this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...hard to chose a favorite! I think this one because I love the letter style and the simplicity of it. Mass production of this would should be really easy. Are you going to use this one for your cards this year?
    ~Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete