Sunday, October 6, 2013

SU September Stamp Club

It's time for me to post cards from my monthly SU Stamp Club again!  There's a catch this time though - I didn't make these cards myself.  I know, sad, right?!  I had to work when Stamp Club was meeting this month so Christi made the cards for me.  They are cute cards though.  Just wish I could say "I made them!"  

These will not be headed to Operation Write Home - at least not this year!  We are past the deadlines for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  In fact, we are only 10 days from the "early" Christmas/holiday card deadline!

In case you hadn't heard, I'm the new hostess for the weekly Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge that posts every Wednesday.  Last Wednesday, the challenge was to make cards in multiples.  You can click HERE to see the post.  The challenge stays open for an entire year so it's NEVER too late to play along.  Don't forget to stop by next Wednesday to see what I have in store for you!



4 comments:

  1. Christi made a couple of fabulous cards. You can use them for OWH next year and for inspiration right now! Congrats on being the Mid Week Throwdown coordinator--I'm amazed you have the time but know you'll do fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! You know you're too busy when you can't craft your own cards! LOL! Congrats on being the coordinator for OWH Midweek Throwdown. I may try to participate but I'm really too busy right now myself!

    ReplyDelete