Saturday, February 5, 2011

4th Snow Day in a Row

Okay, 4 consecutive snow days in Fort Worth, TX has to be a record!  I took a little time off from cards to work on my scrapbooks and then returned to cards again today.  This little piggy is for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge to create a card with a farm animal.  The image is from Elizabeth Dulemba/Coloring Page Tuesdays.  Use the badge on the right side of my blog to get to her page of free images.  He reminds me of Wilbur from Charlotte's Web, so I put a "blue ribbon" around his neck.  The other two are Father's Day cards I did to add to the OWH Spring Thaw Challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Great cards Allison! Congratulations on your new blog too. It's such a fun way to be able to share your cards and it's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Allison! Your cards are wonderful, thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my family lives in Ft. Worth. Glad you could join us in the challenges. Your Wilbur is adorable and has the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! I love the little pig..reminds me of Charlotte's Web too!! Nice masculine cards as well!

    ReplyDelete