Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pinwheel Cards - OWH Tutorial

OWH Featured Cardmaker Denise I. from NY featured a pinwheel card which everyone just went crazy for.  Then, OWH did a Tutorial on how to make one.  Everyone started making them, but I was so busy with work and my daughter's activities that it took me about two weeks to get around to trying it out, but I DID!  Here are my pinwheel cards using We R Memory Keepers Old Glory paper and coordinating brads, SU Three Little Words stamp, SU Window Word punch and SU Scalloped Edge punch.  Better late than never.  And, yes, they were easy and fun to make!!  The biggest piece of advice I could give is to plan out your papers before you start so that you are sure to get enough contrast on your card.  Have fun with it!

3 comments:

  1. Great advise - your contrast is amazing! Better late than never is certainly true in this case! You will probably start another pinwheel craze! TFS!

    Lisa O.
    www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! The cyclone has landed...lol. LOVE everything you've done... once again :) You're my hero... I'm so proud to call you my friend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab! The papers are great and I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete