Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stamping Vacation & Melonheadz Illustrating

I used one of Nikki's free images at Melonheadz Illustrating to enter the Stamping Vacation Challenge - When I Grow Up: Clown.  Well, when I grow up I certainly don't want to be a clown, but someone might!  LOL
Now, here's the card I thought was a real hoot!  I have all this dinosaur paper because my daughter is a dinosaur expert/fanatic.  So, I paired Nikki's free caveman image (She has dinosaurs too!) with my dinosaur paper (Sorry, Kaylie.  I know there weren't cavemen around when the dinosaurs walked the earth, but it looks cute!) and Wendy's Happy Birthday circle sentiment.  The caption says, "So what was it like back then?" which is meant to imply the recipient of this birthday card is very, very, VERY old.  LOL!  Good thing I'm sending it to OWH - I'll let one of our heroes decide who to send this cute card to!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison...these are both wonderful cards. Love the sentiment on your caveman card. The clown card is terrific....I shall have to check out this image. Thanks so much for joining in the When I Grow Up challenge (Clowns) at Stamping Vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Allison!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment for me. You asked about the Sorbet Blue cardstock I used. I bought it at Paper-Papers.com last year. The last time I was there I saw it in the clearance section for a great price but the shipping was outrageous.

    I hope you can find something similar to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to look again, here's a link to the page: http://www.paper-papers.com/clearance.html
    Jan

    ReplyDelete