Friday, June 17, 2011

OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #73 (a card with a pocket)

Hmmmm, I wasn't quite sure what I thought when I first saw sketch #73, then someone on the blog (maybe Sandy) said something about making it into a pocket.  I thought to myself, "Yeah, I could do that!"  I've been having fun with my felt embellishments that I got in the $1 aisle at TARGET (yes, it was Target not JoAnn's as someone pointed out on the OWH FB page).  This card uses one from the package of butterflies I got.

Card Recipe:
Patterned Paper - Sandy Lion
Felt Embellishment - Darice from the $1 aisle at Target
Bling on the flowers - from my stash
Floss - We R Memory Keepers
Cardstock - scraps from my stash
Tools - Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle, tag punch by Marvy Uchida, hello stamp by Hero Arts

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Allison! I love the bright colors and the tag! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! I love the butterflies and flowers. So great that it's a pocket card too. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete