Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Doodle Pantry - Crescent Moon Ants

I haven't had much need to make baby cards lately because most of my friends are my age and done having babies - LOL!  However, one of the kindergarten teachers that I sub for often is expecting her first child in December (over Winter Break).  I will be long-term subbing for her in January and February.  So, I finally had a need for a baby card - YIPEE!

When Doodle Pantry released this image this summer, I thought it was very sweet and hoped I would be able to use it some day.  I paired the image with a sentiment from Create with TLC which fits the occasion perfectly since this is their first child.  Because I already knew they were expecting a boy, I stuck with the yellow and green digi papers that come with the image from Doodle Pantry.  I sure hope they like it!

And, it's WOW Wednesday at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog.  You can win a prize by linking up a project of any kind and/or commenting on other people's entries.  Cool, right?!

It's not too late to enter the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge either - just use any Doodle Pantry image (not just a sentiment) and enter your project by October 24.  You will automatically receive a free image just for playing along and be eligible to win a gift certificate as well!


6 comments:

  1. this card is adorable! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I'm like you, I don't have many occasions for a baby card unless a great-niece is expecting so I have this digi set for that when I do need a card.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's adorable! Good idea using digi's for the less made styles..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby card - love it with the yellow dp. Have fun sub teaching this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I fogot to comment. This is so cute. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete