Monday, November 12, 2012

Bazzill Cards (Avalon)

Woohoo!  What a great time I had at my scrapbook retreat this past weekend!  I made about 5 different Christmas gift projects and then used the scraps to make some cards.  Here are two cards I made using scraps from a Bazzill kit with the Avalon patterned paper collection.  Mom, I know you are reading this - I hope you like this paper because it gives you a sneak peek of one of your Christmas gifts!  :-)

These cards will be donated to Operation Write Home.  At the retreat, 4 of us managed to fill half of a large flat rate priority box.  The goal is to fill it by the middle of December in order to meet the Valentine/Love deadline of December 31!



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards with those papers! Happy that you got half a box filled. I'm surprised that more didn't contribute. Maybe it's just hard to think of Valentine and Love cards right now. Ha, ha.

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I had so much fun with you guys! I'll be adding to the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these. Loved your projects that I saw as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast at the retreat and making cards with you!

    ReplyDelete