Saturday, November 10, 2012

SU! Stamp Club - October Pt. 2

This is the card that I was not able to stay and make at my October Stamp Club.  Pretty, isn't it?  My SU! demonstrator Christi made it for me, so I have no idea how she did it!  LOL


I'm off at my scrapbook retreat this weekend making lots of Christmas gifts and collecting cards for Operation Write Home.  Maybe I'll have something to show you when I get home.  I can't show you my mom's gifts because she follows my blog, but maybe I can show you what I made for my sister-in-law.  Every year I make her a Christmas mini album.  She unwraps it and gives it back to me with her photos and then I finish it for her!  It's a wonderful tradition we have.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Christi did good! :) Have fun at the retreat and get a lot of cards made!!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete