Thursday, January 19, 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge

I decided that this year I would take part in a few of the different online Christmas-themed challenges and try to stay a step ahead of the game as far as making Christmas cards for 2012.  The first one of the year I will join is the ABC Christmas Challenge which goes in alphabetical order (duh!) and posts a new challenge every other Wednesday.  The "A" Challenge is Anything Goes, Christmas of course.  Phew - starting out easy on me - thank goodness.  I enjoyed making these inchie cards last year and thought I'd make another for this challenge - plus, it's another OWH Stars & Stamps sketch.  It's sketch #60!  I love when I can kill two birds with one stone (Okay all you animal lovers, relax, it's just an expression!).
Card Supplies:
patterned paper - leftover scraps in my stash
cardstock - Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss
ink - Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red
stamp - The Cat's Pajamas
ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon club (Dec. 2011 - Winter Whites)

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Awesome card. Hmmm...maybe I should check out this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Great your playing some Christmas challenge we have some fun ones to play! ever other week! but we have no limits on entries so you could make 2 or 3 with us!
    Thanks for Enter our Challenge at ABC Christmas challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love your design :) Thanks for joining us over at ABC Christmas for this challenge - hope to see you back soon :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete