Monday, January 30, 2012

Hambo Hoedown - Caped Chick

Welcome to the Hoedown - I'm making it right at the deadline this week!  I usually make LOTS of cards over the week so that I have enough material to post throughout the week, but this weekend was full of Kaylie's soccer games.  Lots of time on my hands waiting between games but nowhere near my craft room or a computer!

This week's challenge at the Hambo Hoedown was to use the Caped Chick digi and to CASE (Copy and Steal Everything) a card from the Hambo gallery, either digi or rubber.  Here's my card and the card I CASE'd is below it.


My Card Supplies:
image and sentiment - Hambo Stamps
markers used to color Caped Chick - Bic Markers
pearls - Bazzill
ribbon and cardstock - from my stash
dies - Nestabilities circles
patterned paper - leftover from a scrapbook page

2 comments: