Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas Card - same paper, different layout

Okay, this card happened by accident.  When I was working on the card posted yesterday (I did 7 or 8 of them the same), my dear daughter walked in to ask me something and when I turned to look at her, my Viva Pearl pen dots got smeared.  So, I had to pull my card apart and start again.  This was the end result.  Not bad for something that happened by accident, right?
Card Supplies:
Patterned Paper - The Paper Company Christmas Balls
Sentiment - Stampabilities rubber stamp with Memento tuxedo black ink
Embellishment - black Viva Pearl Pen (yes, I know they aren't straight...that's what makes it handmade!)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the "accidents" work out well! LOL! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "accident." I have the same pp and wanted to use it. Hope you don't mind if I CASE it.

    ReplyDelete