Monday, November 28, 2011

Seems A Little Sketchy #1

I am so excited to have been selected as one of the founding designers for the Seems A Little Sketchy Design Team.  If you know me, you know that I *LOVE* working with sketches!  Well, today kicks off the inaugural challenge.  I know you will want to play along, so here's the 4-1-1:

1.  Challenges are every other Monday starting TODAY - November 28.
2.  Each challenge will have sponsors which means prizes for YOU!  
Our sponsor for the first challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.
3.  You may submit up to 3 entries per challenge AND 
you may combine with as many other challenges as you like.

So, what are you waiting for?!  Go get sketchy with it! 


Card Supplies:
Bugaboo Stamps - Coffee Time: Java Great Day
Copic Markers - E29, E33, E35, YG11, YG13
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Rosy collection
Cardstock - Bazzill
Twine - My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday (Everyday Fun & Happy Days)
Circle Punches - Stampin' Up
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Inks (walnut stain)
Button - from my stash
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice sketch! Will try to make a card with it if I can work it in with my Christmas decorating this week which is going slower than usual. Luckily hubby has helped me with assembling trees. :) Love you card too! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the Design Team!! I'm so proud of you! Not surprised. Your card is gorgeous; I love love the DPs, twine, button, and that yummy image! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks scrummy... I could do with that warm drink lol.. xx

    ReplyDelete