Monday, May 14, 2012

Seems A Little Sketchy #13

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.  Today I have a card for you that is perfect for any sassy woman in your life, especially if she's from Texas!

For the Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge, I've used Dottie 2 Step from Bugaboo Stamps, a sentiment from Create with TLC and digi paper from Doodle Pantry to create this fun card following the sketch.  Remember, to enter all you have to do is follow the sketch.  Feel free to turn it, twist it or modify it as long as we can still recognize the basic elements of the sketch.  You have two weeks to submit up to three entries.  Our sponsor this time is Bugaboo Stamps, one of my favorites!

What are you waiting for?  GO GET SKETCHY WITH IT!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that digi from Bugaboo! This would be a perfect card for a sassy Texas woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I should be a recipient of this card! Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete