Friday, May 31, 2013

Variety Is the Spice of Life

I found just a few minutes to pull a card together and make it under the wire for the OWH Design Boot Camp deadline this month.  The theme is Variety Is the Spice of Life - with tips on varying value, texture, color, shape, or size.  I really liked the sample card by Lee Mae with 3 different colors of the same flower, so I CASE'd her idea.  It's a pretty simple card given my lack of time, but I hope you like it!


Supplies:
sentiment stamp - Hero Arts
patterned paper - SU! Twitterpated
cardstock - SU! Blushing Bride
inks - SU! Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo and Baja Breeze
flower stamp - SU! Secret Garden
die - SU! Secret Garden

4 comments:

  1. Oh, there you are!! I was just thinking yesterday...where is Allison? Beautiful card! Love the different colors of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out lovely Allison! The color combo is great and actually touches on next months class... repetition, since you picked up the colors of the DSP in both the flowers and your sentiment too.

    Just so you know there really are no deadlines on any of the Bootcamps. :) the InLinkz will stay open all year long... Come to think of it I should probably mention that in the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great color combination and a fun design. I love the CAS look! Have a funtastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do I do...I really like it...and with you, I like the flower in 3 different colors...very Springy and happy!

    ReplyDelete