Saturday, September 14, 2013

SU August Stamp Club

With this post, I am officially all caught up on posting the cards I made this summer in my Stampin' Up Stamp Club with Christi Beck - WOOHOO!

The birthday card went in the mail this week to one of my nieces. (Remember, I have something like 9 or 10 family/friend birthdays this month!)  Out of the two cards, it was my favorite - probably because of all that bright pink which is one of my fave colors, especially when combined with turquoise which is why my brads are turquoise instead of one of the other colors from the patterned paper.

The second card is cute and summery with the watermelons and checked papers. (Well, it is still in the 90s here in Texas, so we still have summer on the mind!).  This was a fun one to make because we used a big circle punch and then cut it in half and cut one of the halves into quarters.  Then we used a scallop punch to make the bite marks.  Fun, right?!

The September Stamp Club is in less than two weeks, so I'll try to do a better job of posting them closer to when I actually make them!  Thanks for stopping by.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I like both of these Allison! The birthday sentiment stamp is awesome, with those flourishes and the banner flags in the perfectly coordinated prints. The red checkered paper is perfect for the fun watermelons and I love that you used the green checks are the rinds too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birthday card with the banners but really, really lover the watermelon card!

    ReplyDelete