Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Get Well Card for My Mom

Today my mom is having her second back surgery.  We are hoping that this one works so that she is able to get around better and do the things she wants to do.  Her quality of life for the past year has not been as good as she'd like, so she's going to try again.  Our thoughts are with you today, Mom!

I had this card in my mind and it turned out just as I had hoped.  This poor turtle has gotten stuck on its back (kind of like my mom), but we're hoping they are both back on their feet soon!
Card Supplies:
Doodle Pantry - Patriotic Turtle set (pre-colored image and digital papers)
WorldWin Papers - Deep Orange Dream card stock
Sentiment - Word on my computer
Mark Richards at Hobby Lobby - self-adhesive nail heads

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT's cute!!!!

    Do me a favor and remind me to come by on Friday??? With hubby home this week, my whole schedule is thrown off...and I don't wanna miss your bloggy post that day. ;)

    Pssst...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete