Monday, October 31, 2011

The Most Hysterical Card I've EVER Received!

Okay, so if you know Marlene S. of Disguised as a Grown-Up, then it will come as no surprise to you that SHE sent me the most hysterical card I've ever received!  Since it's Halloween today, I thought I would post Marlene's card to me so that you could share the laughs with me.  This card deserves to be seen by many people! 

If you think it's funny, I would encourage you to become one of her blog followers (okay, so we've all been drinking the kool-aid she's serving, but it's sooo good!).  Marlene is not only a hoot (yeah, in Texas, that means she's funny!), she's also a talented artist who designs digital images and shares them for FREE on her blog.  But, don't get complacent about following her blog or you will miss out on some really funny stuff - her images are only free for a limited time!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, she's funny and wonderfully talented and generous too! Thanks for sharing this card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the shout out, Allison! Sorry it took me a while to get here....just got my power back today after being without for 48 hours. Stupid effin' craptastic storm. :(

    ReplyDelete