Thursday, November 17, 2011

Love cards for Operation Write Home

The next holiday deadline for Operation Write Home cards is Valentine's Day on December 31; however, the most useful cards for OWH are the ones that are not so holiday specific, so I do "Love" cards that can be used for Valentine's Day or for any day.  At my scrapbooking retreat last weekend, I bought this beautiful paper from the My Mind's Eye Love Me collection.  I bought a 12x12 paper pack for scrapbooking AND a 6x6 paper pad for cardmaking.  I tried to choose the more masculine patterns to make some of my OWH cards this time - stripes, plaids, etc.
Card Supplies:
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Love Me collection
Pink and Blue Cardstock - Bazzill
Stamp - Stampin' Up Riveting set
Punches - Stampin' Up
Buttons - stash
Twine - My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday

No comments:

Post a Comment