Friday, November 18, 2011

Wishing You the Best for OWH

During the 4-day scrapbooking retreat that I attended last weekend, I had a chance to make some cards (after I caught up on my scrapbooking pages).  I didn't bring a lot of cardmaking supplies with me, so I borrowed the stamp from my friend and used some paper I had bought a while back that I thought was fairly masculine and would work nicely for any type of OWH card.  This is what I came up with!
Card Supplies:
Patterned Paper and Blue - Pebbles Downtown collection
Yellow Cardstock - Bazzill
Ribbon - stash
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink walnut stain
Stamp and Circle Punches - Stampin' Up (Riveting stamp set)

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I have a hard time making masculine type cards but keep on trying. This is a great inspiration and may CASE your design. :)

    ReplyDelete