Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Big Bloom

This week Designed 2 Delight provided us with the Big Bloom image from the Fun Flowers set.  I decided to line up 3 of the flowers to create my card.  I used OWH S&S Sketch #3 and paper from Bazzill's Grandma's Feather Bed collection along with cardstock from my stash.  Made this over the weekend while my mojo was still on vacation so I'm relying on the sketches to make my cards!  Hmmmm, wonder when that mojo will return now that I actually have more time to make cards?!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the background paper!

    Alison,
    You are one of my blog candy winners. Please visit my blog and let me know what is your favorite digital stamp at Whimsy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job!!! I love how everything flows together! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week!

    ReplyDelete