Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hambo Hoedown - Reptile

After the holiday break, Hambo Hoedown came back with this adorable reptile.  "Reptile" because it could be a chameleon or a newt or a gecko or just about any type of lizard that suits your needs!  The challenge this go-round was to use the image, one of the sentiments and something new.  I used 2 new things: the OWH Stars & Stamps sketch 102 and my Sizzix square lattice embossing folder that I've had for a while but hadn't used yet, so it's still NEW!  That patterned paper though is as old as the hills...LOL!

Card Supplies:
image and sentiment - Hambo Stamps
Copic markers - YR02, YR04, YR07, G14, G17, RV21
patterned paper and cardstock - from my stash
embossing folder - Sizzix square lattice (available from Stampin' Up)
sketch - OWH Stars & Stamps #102

3 comments:

  1. I love how this sentiment combined with the patterned paper makes the little guy into a chameleon! What a fun card for a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors on your card and his orange shirt is a hoot :) Great new embossing folder too, I'm glad you finally had a reason to use it! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it! That is just the perfect background paper, it works so good with his orange shirt! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete