Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 301

Our local scrapbook store owner at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX has challenged us to use the sketches from Sketch Inspiration every week this year.  If we do, after 6 months we will be invited to a special party at the store.  If we keep it up for the entire year, then she'll have another party for us at the store.  I love a party, so I thought I would see how long I could keep up with the weekly sketches.  These sketches are actually designed for scrapbook pages, but some of us adapt them to use for cards.  I can make a card a whole lot faster than I can make a scrapbook page, so I figure I have a better chance at keeping up with her challenge if I just do cards, but you never know when I may decide to use one for a scrapbook page!

Challenges Entered:
Cat's Creations Scrapbooks - use sketch from Sketch Inspiration
The Pink Elephant - hearts


Card Supplies:
patterned paper and stickers - Bo Bunny
tools - We R Memory Keeper corner chomper
jewels - Queen & Co.
ribbon - from stash (I think it came from Michael's)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch! Love the red, black and white theme and your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful! What a great idea to host a party for the participants. :) Love your take on the sketch using great word images! Thank you so much for joining in on our hearts challenge at TPE!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete