Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

There are only 2 classroom parties each year at my child's elementary school - Halloween and Valentine's (Kindergarten is another story - they party nearly every day!), so both tend to be a big deal.  So, this year I volunteered to make the treat bags for the entire 3rd grade (62 kids)!  Oh my, what was I thinking?!  But, I got it done in January and thought they turned out really cute.  Here's the treat bag:
They all used different papers from the same Bo Bunny collection.  There is a tiny white bag inside the paper.  I used my friends SU stamp and cardstock from my stash to create the sentiment.  The ribbon is from my favorite monthly ribbon club at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I made the handle for the ribbon tie with my SU Word Window punch.

The teachers at my daughter's school LOVE my peanut butter cookies (see 12/28/11 post for photos of cookies and the recipe!), so I always give those as gifts in some cute container.  Here's something I found in the $1 aisle at Target and just added some tissue paper to.  Really, it's the contents they want!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Wherever did you get such a cute idea and however did you get them all finished! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, my crafty friend Pam C in TX gave me the idea and then helped me finish them all at a crop in January! THANKS, PAM!

    ReplyDelete