Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 308

I spent the President's Day holiday catching up on my cards for the Sketch Inspiration challenge.  I will post them from latest to earliest so that I can participate in the Sketch Inspiration challenge this week since I am now CURRENT on my cards.  Woohoo!  Cat at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks challenged us to create a project with every sketch this year, but she was much more lenient on the deadline - THANKS, CAT!  LOL

The image on this card was a free one from Cuddly Buddly (sorry, I can't find the link to the image anymore) which was colored by my 9-year-old daughter.  Everything else on the card is Basic Grey Lemonade collection - all of the cards I made yesterday used supplies from this collection that I received in a kit a loooonng time ago.  I also used my Nestabilities to cut the circles.



No comments:

Post a Comment