Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

I am lucky enough to have a dad and a step-dad.  I made and posted my card for my step-dad back on May 1 (click on the link to see the card details) because Doodle Pantry's May releases included the perfect bass fish image since he's a fisherman.  But, I thought I'd wait until the actual day to show you the card I made for my dad.  Now, don't get the wrong idea - I'm not saying he's a monkey and he rarely if ever wears a tie because he's been retired for quite a while, but I thought it was a cute "Father's Day" image from Dustin Pike.


For My Dad
For My Step-Dad

4 comments:

  1. cute cards!The monkey one makes me laugh. The fish one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your Dad and Stepdad enjoyed your cards, Allison! Hope they had a good day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very cute Father's Day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fabulous father's day cards, love them! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete