Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ODBD Monthly OWH Challenge

Each month Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors a challenge at Operation Write Home.  This month the challenge is to make a shaped card.  I've been wanting to make a shaped card for a long time, so this was the kick in the butt I needed to actually sit down and do it - LOL!  I used Nestabilities dies, one of the Hero Arts OWH stamp sets called All the Time, and red rhinestones from Queen & Co.

Please consider making a card and entering it in the monthly challenge before June 30.  ODBD sponsors the shipping for up to 2 boxes each month for Operation Write Home if we have at least 50 people entered in the challenge.  Last month we made it by the skin of our teeth!  It's such an easy thing to do to show your support for our deployed troops (yes, they are still deployed and still need our support!) and you may even win a gift certificate to use in the ODBD store.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Allison! Love the black and red and the bling you used. Thanks for the reminder! I think I'll make one this afternoon! I like the folks at ODBD and their stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love how this turned out! I should be back in the card making/challenge mode in a few days. Ha, ha and will work on one for ODBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to be a dummy. I can't find this challenge on ODBD or OWH. Can you tell me where to look? Thanks Teena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok....... so I clicked on everything BUT the "make a shaped card". Duh. Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love how the frame gives it a wall clock look. Thanks for playing in this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! The bling adds such a great finishing touch to this card. I am so glad we've made our June ODBD challenge goal. :)

    ReplyDelete