Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Heart Candy Ants | Doodle Pantry

It's WOW Wednesday at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog.  You can win by playing along OR just by commenting on the participants' blogs.  I've got another Doodle Pantry creation for you today - this one uses the Heart Candy Ants set.  Don't you just love to eat those little boxes of candy hearts?!  They just scream Valentine's Day to me - LOL!

I merged one of the sentiments in the set onto the pre-colored image and paired it with digi paper from the Hearts A Flutter paper pack.  It's a simple card with a special message that will be sent from one of our deployed troops home to a loved one because this card went into my Operation Write Home box (back in December).  Nothing better than that!

You still have one more day to play along with the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge - remember, you get a free set just for playing along!  Woohoo!


8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. LOVE the rows of hearts and how you matted everything with red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute love you card! Love those ants and the colors of the card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card! Yes those little boxed heart candies do scream Valentines! The image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute - love the button and yes always have to get the box of candy hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Allison, I love the rows of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo darling....and you know how I love those ants....what a fun, sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison, this is precious! I love candy hearts, too, especially the green ones, lol. I love how your DP strips look like ribbon! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete