Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pattern Play - Day 4

Today I CASE'd a card by Shari Carroll from the Pattern Play class at Online Card Classes.  The technique is to distress a pattern onto patterned paper.  I really liked this technique - it was simple yet had an interesting effect.  I look forward to doing this again and perhaps distressing a different pattern onto the patterned paper - maybe diagonal lines?!

In my effort to try to mix and match papers, I used two different Echo Park 6 x 6 collections.

Supplies:
paper - Echo Park Splash and Hello Summer collections
sentiment - Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments
tools - Creative Memories 1" square punch, SU! 3/4" circle punch, SU! scoring board

5 comments:

  1. Enjoying seeing the cards you are making form your class. Love the papers you used on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These patterns do work wonderfully together! Love the card and the technique!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the card too! Just love EP papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I Know I left a comment, unless it was another person who is doing the class and using the same paper and casing the same person...haha I Love Love your card. I agree with you that it gave a real cool effect and those papers are yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! Love the papers you picked to go together! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete