Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lenten Card Challenge

This challenge comes from FibreJunky's blog.  She challenged herself and others to make a card for every day of Lent to donate to a charity.  Her cards are all going to Operation Write Home, so I thought I'd join in since ALL of my cards go to OWH as well!  Here's a photo of the first 49 I made and mailed.  Since then, I have mailed another 59 cards and 308 Any Hero letters (thanks to the K-4th graders at my daughter's school Fort Worth Country Day).  Not bad, huh?!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a great thing to do. I have an award for you on my blog. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally awesome. I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I've had a family emergency...it may take me a bit longer to get your package in the mail, but please do not worry...

    I am really impressed and so thankful that at least somebody took me up on the challenge. Our soldiers deserve it, and it looks like you really are taking care of them well.

    ReplyDelete