Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Robot from Melonheadz Illustrating

There are so many of Nikki's illustrations that I've been wanting to use that it is always my "go to" blog for images for cards.  She offers such a variety of images and they are all free!  I must confess that I'm starting to get a bit lazy and am using the colored versions more and more.  Thanks, Nikki, for doing the coloring work for me!  What a great friend you are!  HA!

These two cards use Nikki's robot (I couldn't find the direct link to the robot.  Maybe Nikki will see this and find it for us!) and We R Memory Keepers paper.  The first one vaguely follows S&S Sketch #66 (the current week's sketch - check every Sunday for a new one) and the second uses S&S Sketch #41.



1 comment:

  1. Adorable cards, Allison! Great use of the sketches and I love that robot! Thanks for joining us in the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete