Monday, April 4, 2011

Odds n' Ends

I had one more caterpillar image left from the Hambo Hoedown challenge, so I made another card.  I had wanted to use googly eyes on one of them, so here they are (the eyes, that is)!

I also had a MelonHeadz Illustrating elephant lying around that I colored.  I love how this turned out on my Bo Bunny paper!  I'm a Bo Bunny paper hoarder - you know, "it's just too pretty to use" syndrome.  So, I'm proud of myself for using it!  I have several other cards that will be posted later in the week that use the same paper.
Finally, I've had this card ready to post for quite some time now, but it kept getting "bumped" by challenge submissions with deadlines.  The image is from Limited Runs and the colors are inspired by art that hangs in my home that has a similar type of flower on it (see photo below).  I used papers from Basic Grey (another line that I hoard!).

4 comments:

  1. so cute, thanks for playing with Hambo! Joy DT love the googlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute frame for your caterpillar! And the rest of the cards are neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. every time you post, i am more and more amazed at how much you've grown as a cardmaker!!! i became a follower because your cards were so good, but you keep getting better!!! how do you do that?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful Bright cards they all look amazing thanks for creating something and Good Luck
    hugs Nikki
    Limited Runs

    ReplyDelete