Thursday, May 19, 2011

Soldier Bear - Melonheadz Illustrating

This image is from my friend Nikki at Melonheadz Illustrating.  Nearly all her images are free, so go check them out.  She has such a wide variety that you are sure to find lots you like!

I CASE'd this card from another OWH card maker.  It was posted a while ago, but I asked her where she got the ribbon and the stamp (JoAnn's for both!) and then went and got both to be able to make these cards which are just perfect to send to our HEROES!  If someone remembers whose card I CASE'd, please let me know so I can give her credit.  Thanks!

EDIT: I posted the card on the OWH Facebook page to see who might recognize it and tell me who I CASE'd it from and the creator herself saw it!  THANK YOU, ANN MERKINS, for the inspiration and information on where to buy the supplies.

1 comment:

  1. I love Melonheadz Illustrating, too! This is a great-looking card as an Any Hero card. That Cuttlebug is also one of my favorites to use on OWH cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete