Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hambo Hoedown | Monster Weights Digi

Wow, have you ever made a card with a weight lifting monster?!  I have!  I just love the sentiment I used that came with this week's image from the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  It's called Monster Weights digi and comes with not one but three humorous sentiments.  The challenge this week was one of my favorite kind - A SKETCH - Woohoo!  So, what are you "weighting" for?  Join us at the Hoedown!

I'm also submitting this card for the monthly Our Daily Bread Designs (ODBD) Challenge over at Operation Write Home's blog.  This month the challenge is tic-tac-toe which is another one of my favorites.  Tic-tac-toe challenges always get me to use more on a card that I normally would, which is a good thing!  I used the center horizontal row of digi stamp, layers and embossing.  Go check it out and submit a card before April 2.  You'll be entered to win a prize from ODBD AND you'll help OWH by getting ODBD to sponsor the postage on up to 2 flat rate boxes full of cards for our deployed troops.


Card Supplies:
image/sentiment - Hambo Stamps (Monster Weights digi)
Copics - YG11, YG13, C3, C5
paper - Echo Park Little Boy collection
dies - Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle
embossing folder - Cuttlebug swiss dots
ink - Memento dew drop (ladybug)

5 comments:

  1. This digi is darling especially with that sentiment. It makes me laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love it Allison! That digi is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is both adorable and completely hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say the same for you Monster card...omg.....such a good job. I was a little disappointed in mind. I stayed to focused on following the sketch and image I didn't add a lot of details that I usually do. I LOVE LOVE your DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo! Love the DP and your coloring too!

    Jenn
    Hambo DT

    ReplyDelete