Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 311 | Bazzill & Hampton Art

I'm officially caught up with the Sketch Inspiration challenges, and on time to enter the actual challenge for sketch 311!  It's only the second time this year that has happened - LOL!!  I bought this stamp some time ago because I thought it was a great sentiment for Operation Write Home cards.  It says:

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls, and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."
   - Pam Brown

I figure being deployed overseas for months at a time qualifies as "thin soil!"  Everything else on this card is from Bazzill.  The paper is from Grandma's Feather Bed collection, another of my favorites that I am close to running out of.  Even the bling is Bazzill!



1 comment: