Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hambo Hoedown | S&S 111

It's time for another Hambo Hoedown challenge.  In an effort to meet my goal of using every S&S sketch during 2012, I have chosen to pair this cute Hambo digi called Bailey Hug with sketch #111.  The challenge this week at the hoedown was to use stripes.  I wanted to make a more masculine-looking card, so I pulled out my very old Making Memories paper that has blues and browns in it.  What do you think?  Masculine enough?!

Card Supplies:
image and sentiment - Hambo Stamps Bailey Hug digi
patterned paper - Making Memories
cardstock - Bazzill
Copic markers - E01, E35 E37, B91, R27
punch - EK Success (this is an ancient punch of mine that makes the photo corner slits)
sketch - Stars & Stamps 111

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! What a great masculine card with the colors and stripes. Thanks for playing in our Hoedown this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your LO! What a great job coloring!
    Thanks for playing!

    Jenn
    Hambo DT

    ReplyDelete