Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat Card #1

At the National Scrapbook Day retreat I attended earlier in May, we had a make n' take frenzy one night.  Several of the stations were cards which I love to make!  This week I will be posting those cards and here is the first:
This make n' take was hosted by Joey Otlo of Bazzill Papers.  Of course, all of the paper used (yes, even the patterned papers) are from Bazzill as well as the pleats, the pink bling and the Love & Hope sticker. Check out the link to her blog where you can buy her class kits.  I love her designs because they are simple but classy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love the one I made like that too! Her kits are definitely elegant yet simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Beautiful! Wish I could have made it but I was rather busy and too tired by the time I could!

    ReplyDelete