Monday, May 7, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 313 | Doodle Pantry papers

Surprise, surprise, surprise, I have finally posted another Sketch Inspiration card!  Now, cardmakers, these are not your normal sketches - these are scrapbook sketches that I use for cards, so it's a bit of a challenge which I think is why I have fallen so far behind.  I have to REALLY dig deep to find the mojo for these designs! 

Okay, excuses aside, during my 4-day scrapbook retreat weekend I "caught up" on the Sketch Inspiration sketches - so I'm dubbing this week SKETCH INSPIRATION WEEK.  Enjoy!

All of the digital patterned paper is from Doodle Pantry from either the Cowboy Birdie set or the Western digi paper pack.  The zig zag is paper I punched with a border punch.  I used circle punches from Stampin' Up, square punches from Creative Memories and a Spellbinders circle die for the largest circle.  The bling is from Bazzill.  The sentiment is cut from a Hambo Stamps digi set called Camouflage Bear - the whole sentiment was "I miss you beary much."

No comments:

Post a Comment