Friday, May 18, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat Card #4 - the last one

Thanks for checking out my cards this week from the make n' take frenzy at the National Scrapbooking Day retreat earlier this month.  This is the last card from the retreat.  We used Tim Holtz distress inks and Impression Obsession stamps.  What I like about this look (we made one at the November retreat using a similar technique) is that it is very forgiving.  Images and inks are layered so much that defects can barely be detected!  :-)  Now that's my kind of stamping.  HA!

2 comments:

  1. I loved making this one so much that I had to get the stamps! I hope to make even more of these soon. And yes, they are very forgiving for stamping blunders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Was this the one that Sharon did? I don't remember seeing this card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete