Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Snowball Fight

This week at the Hambo Hoedown we were challenged to use the Snowball Fight digi and DRY embossing.  Well, I was so relieved that the challenge wasn't HEAT embossing that I nearly fell out of my chair.  I've tried that darned heat embossing several times and just can't get the knack.  So, after I picked myself up off the floor, I got to work making this card.  I'm a bit burned out on Christmas cards right now, so my sentiment from Create with TLC says "Play Every Day," which I thought was very appropriate for a snowball fight!

Challenges Entered:
Hambo Hoedown - Snowball Fight image and Dry Embossing
Stamps R Us - Emboss It!
Fetch-A-Sketch - Sketch #12
Shopping Our Stash - Digi Image and/or Sentiment


Card Supplies:
image - Hambo Stamps
sentiment - Create with TLC
patterned paper/blue cardstock - Making Memories
green cardstock - Worldwin (light grassy green)
embossing folder - Cuttlebug Spots & Dots
snowflake punch - EK Success
self-adhesive black nailhead - Mark Richards
Copic markers - E00, B00, Y11, YG11, YG13

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe - wonderful image and great use of the sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your green and blue mix and the little green snowflake in the corner! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & I love the embossing too! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison, these colors you used together are fabulous! You layed out the sketch perfectly, and I really like your dry embossing :) Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you chose! Super cute! And your blog looks awesome!!
    Thanks for joining the Hoedown each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that image is evil in fun ways...love it....thanks for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! I do love the colour combo you've used! Thanks so much for using the Fetch A Sketch sketch too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors on your card! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

    ReplyDelete