Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stampin' Up CD Calendar - Pt. 4

Today I'm going to show you the last three months from the SU CD Calendar: October, November and December.  The November calendar page uses another stamp from the Gift Givers set that I ordered from the Holiday Mini Catalog which expires January 3, 2012.  There are so many uses for that set that I can't wait to get my hands on it!  December's page uses an ornament stamp and punch that are in the big SU catalog and have also been added to my wish list.  :-)  For more information and a link to the SU catalogs, please click HERE to see my original post.



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I created a 2012 desk calendar with printouts and digi stamps to color with my Copics and will be sharing it at the Big Girls' Copic Workshop in January at Cat's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Allison! I admire you for taking on such a project!!

    ReplyDelete