Monday, December 12, 2011

Seems A Little Sketchy #2

Jenn has given us another great sketch to work with this week!

Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles.  I was not familiar with Teri's digi stamps prior to this.  There are some really amazing "sketch" type digi stamps like Snowy Mailbox that I used on this week's card.  They are so beautiful just the way they are that I couldn't add any color to the image.  You must go and take a look at ALL of her designs because she has something to fit every taste!

Remember, you've got to be in it to win it, so be sure to join in on this week's Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge.  You have 2 weeks and can submit up to 3 entries!

What are you waiting for?  Go get sketchy with it!

Card Supplies:
image - Delicious Doodles
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas collection
cardstock - WorldWin Dark Berry Red
fiber - natural polished hemp from WalMart (jewelry making aisle)
button - from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I really like the music background with the digi image! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card honey - I totally love the sketch images... xx

    ReplyDelete