Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Pail of Flowers

I just LOVE progressive challenges.  Designed 2 Delight sends me a free image each week that I play along with their challenge that I can use for that week's challenge.  It's never too late to start playing.  Just buy that week's image and join in the fun!

This week I decided to combine my Designed 2 Delight image with an OWH Stars & Stamps blog tutorial for a ruffled card.  There is a video showing you just how to make it!  I used one of the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collections (Life of the Party) that I bought at the 4-day scrapbook retreat.  I went a little overboard buying paper that I didn't really NEED but had to HAVE, so you'll be seeing some pretty new papers on my cards for a while!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you have to have loads of paper!! All those layers are terrific! I’m glad you joined us at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like how you did the layers that you did on your card veery pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH....I am loving you card with all the scallops!
    Thanks for joining us at D2D this week and good luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool, I love the ruffled look, and that paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete