Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's Saturday - Woohoo!

As we get closer to the end of school I am getting much busier with substitute teaching AND volunteering at my daughter's school and haven't had time to make cards during the week.  I did these cards at last weekend's scrapbook retreat with images from Melonheadz Illustrating.  They are all FREE so click the link above or in the sidebar and check out all the free images Nikki has to offer on a daily basis!  My daughter LOVES dinosaurs so I have lots of paper to use with these prehistoric images.

Since it's Mother's Day weekend, I think I'll spend MY weekend doing what I love - making cards!  I'll have new ones to post soon, so check back every day for a new card.



6 comments:

  1. Love Them! You are so awesome! xox Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute :). really liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards and love the sentiments you have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, these are SO stinkin' cute!!!
    I love Nikki's images and your cards are just beautiful!
    Lisa H.
    lisasstuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete