Thursday, May 26, 2011

My daughter is getting in on the act!

Over the weekend, my daughter Kaylie decided she wanted to color some of my digital images for me.  I was thrilled to say the least!  First off, I'm hoping to pass on my love of paper crafting to my daughter so that we can enjoy the hobby together for many years to come.  Second of all, sometimes I just don't feel like coloring - HA!

Today is her last day of school, so to celebrate here are just a few of the images she colored for me.  Not bad for an eight year old, right?!  She did the basketball player in Dallas Mavericks colors and the baseball players in Texas Rangers colors.  She's becoming quite the sports fan lately!


And, here's a finished card that I made with her colored digi.  I followed S&S Sketch #41.  This digi is called Phoebe and it's from Pink Gem Designs.  The ticket sentiment is from Mud Maven Designs.  The paper is My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - one of the 6x6 paper pads I bought at my 4-day scrapbooking retreat.  We made one card for OWH and one for her to send to a school friend this summer who is moving to Detroit for two years.

1 comment: