Monday, May 9, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Chicken

This was a fun image to come up with a sentiment for.  I immediately thought of the Chik-Fil-A cows always telling people to "Eat More Chicken."  I thought turnabout was fair play and the chicken should get its moment to campaign to "Eat More Beef!"

The image is from the weekly Hambo Hoedown Challenge which is a progressive challenge.  It's never too late to join in.  Just use a free image or buy any of the images in the store and follow the guidelines.  Once you play, you will start getting free images to use every week.  It's lots of fun...and quite addictive!

This week we were asked to use stripes and dots as well as the image.  I used paper from my scraps, my Nestabilities (circle and scalloped circle), a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my NEW Viva Pearl Pen to make the black dots around the scalloped circle.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison, love your card and your sentiment is a riot! We were thinking along the same lines; mine says "eat cake!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG smile Allison, LOVE the funny sentiment...Love your papers!!! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha!! That's great!!!

    Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete