Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  My post is going up at nearly noon because I got to sleep in today.  Woohoo!

Well, all of my Mother's Day cards are long gone to either Operation Write Home or MY mother, so they've already been posted.  I thought instead I would show you the crafts and gifts that my daughter made in her classroom and some photos of the "Memorable 'Mom'ents" celebration at school on Friday.


We do NOT live in Baltimore - We live in TEXAS!  However, Kaylie's teacher is from Baltimore and he LOVES the Baltimore Orioles and the Ravens!  That's the kind of classroom you get when you have the only male teacher in grades K through 4.  LOL

The kids sang their own version of "You Are My Sunshine" that they wrote new lyrics to and renamed it "You Are..."  It was precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment