Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Moonscape Digi

This week for the Hambo Hoedown we were provided the Moonscape-digi.  The design team came up with some really cute cards, but I was having a hard time with what to do with that moon!  I bought the Space Boy-digi set and found some American Crafts paper that had rockets, planets, stars and aliens on it.  I had in mind to use more of the paper, but I ended up just fussy cutting out a rocket.  I did add texture which was an option on this challenge.  I used the Cuttlebug folder Swiss Dots.  My 8-year old daughter said that we could pretend they were stars!  Kind of a boring card, but I guess my mojo was on vacation this weekend!  Oh well...

7 comments:

  1. I don't think it's boring at all! I like how you used the rocket! And the Swiss Dots for stars is perfect! So glad you played along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the embossing in the background for the texture! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the swiss dots make perfect stars! This is so cute -- thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I like your Swiss dot stars too & your rocket is perfect for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is very cute, Allison! The swiss dots background is a really fun touch!! I love that your little girl compared them to stars...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a fine job. This was a fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW, CAAAute!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete